Half a year is over and it is time to see how my New Year Resolutions are going.
Pretty well I would say. Since I started tracking it with HabitBull I have done it in three of four days. I found it harder when traveling or with days where I have work and evening events. But I am happy with this so far.
Cycling Mini Adventures
I didn't put a number on this, but I was imagining something like about once a month. I had to cancel the Velothon Berlin because of work. But I did some other stuff.
- GF Barcelona, I am not this counts, it was pretty bad
- Gran Fondo Mussarra - brilliant
- Monestir de Sant Miquel del Fai solo ride, very pretty
- Rocacorba climb near Girona, small BRCG group
- Looking for snow in Monteseny
- Montserrat Balconies solo ride, quite hard
This month a trip to Andorra and Berga.
Draw something every day
90% success in drawing something, the number for recognizable things is lower.
Blog once a month
If you count this one for last month I am fine.
This was ambitious, it it got worse before it got better.
- The Girl on the Train - very nice, I read this very fast
- Remote - rubbish, a string of fortune cookie texts
- Ordinary Thunderstorms, good start - bad middle - no end
Seveneves- I gave up, this must be the most boring book in the world. It is like watching the paint dry, where you already know which part drys first.
- The Expanse 1-5 - I found this through goodreads, it is a very simple space opera with some nice ideas and characters. Now I have to wait until the author writes more books.
So I am doing good so far, it can only get worse...