Turns out that the most important ones were already packaged, some needed a new packager, some were waiting for review and a few still need to be packaged.
Here are the once already available, with the packager name:
- php-phpunit-bytekit (llaumgui)
- php-phpunit-phpcpd (llaumgui)
- php-phpunit-phploc (llaumgui)
- php-pear-PHP-CodeSniffer (cdamian)
- php-pear-PhpDocumentor (cdamian)
- php-pear-PHPUnit (xulchris) (this will soon be renamed to php-phpunit-PHPUnit)
- php-pdepend-PHP-Depend (cdamian)
- php-phpmd-PHP-PMD (cdamian)
Another thing missing is a package for a continuous integration software like Hudson, arbit or CruiseControl. The reason for this is that they are either really difficult to install or package or are still very much in a alpha version. We are using hudson at work and they do provide a RPM, but it is less than perfect. Arbit looks promising, but probably needs a few more months to be at least in a beta stage.
Give me a shout if there is a package I missed.