This week Garmin exploded, the UK decided that cycling isn't so bad after all, remote working is still a thing
A long list of GRUB2 secure-boot holes - this looks painful and you might not want to update your CentOS / RHEL yet.
Dutch city redraws its layout to prepare for global heating effects - with governments doing not a lot it is up to cities to react, this is happening all over the world
- Cycling ambitions for England move up a gear with No 10 plans
- Residents to get new decision-making powers in cycling ‘revolution’
- What do Highway Code proposals mean for pedestrians and cyclists?
Amazon is a perfectly OK company, to the extent that planetary-scale sprawling corporate behemoths can be perfectly OK in 2020. Which is to say, not OK at all.
- Garmin outage caused by confirmed WastedLocker ransomware attack
- Garmin obtains decryption key after ransomware attack
- Garmin Hack’s $10M Ransom Payment, $10M Tax Deduction
In Japan, a cyberstalker located his victim by enhancing the reflections in her eye, and using that information to establish a location.